Augsburg 2022-2023 Cycle

21 hours ago, avmPA said:

Good luck everyone applying ! 

Is anyone aware if Augsburg participates in rolling admissions ? 

While they don’t do rolling admissions, I have heard that when they do start looking at applications they pull applications in order of when received. So there is a chance if you apply late, they may not get to you application if they already fill their interview spots and final seats.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, chiprepa said:

I received my invite for 9/23! Did any of you guys get a confirmation the interview was scheduled? I submitted the google form but didn't get a confirmation email. I think I'm being neurotic haha. 

Also, I went through last cycle's forum, and it looks like a group interview with 3 people in each group. Not sure if this means MMI though? What do you think? 

Hmm that would be interesting lol I’ve only had experience with MMI. I haven’t submitted my RSVP quite yet. My email says Thursday 9/22, but it seems like everyone is saying 9/23? Do you think they meant 9/23, or are there others that received an invite for 9/22 as well??