Augsburg 2022-2023 Cycle

I was told that I’m not getting an interview right now but that my application is still under review. Sounds like the waiting game?

Thank you for participating in ou

Thank you for participating in our admissions process. While you are not being offered an interview during this interview session, your application is still under consideration for admission. We will continue with reviews and interviews until we have filled our class this fall.

We will keep you updated as the process continues.

admissions process. While you are not being offered an interview during this interview session, your application is still under consideration for admission. We will continue with reviews and interviews until we have filled our class this fall.

14 hours ago, Acmilan said:

I was told that I’m not getting an interview right now but that my application is still under review. Sounds like the waiting game?

Thank you for participating in ou

Thank you for participating in our admissions process. While you are not being offered an interview during this interview session, your application is still under consideration for admission. We will continue with reviews and interviews until we have filled our class this fall.

admissions process. While you are not being offered an interview during this interview session, your application is still under consideration for admission. We will continue with reviews and interviews until we have filled our class this fall.

I got the same email. Hopefully we hear some good news soon!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fiskx049 said:

Just finished the interview about an hour ago, not sure how it went. Was definitely intimidated with the other applicants in the group interview. Anyone that interviewed today felt that way?

Sorry you felt that way, I am sure they were intimidated as well. Did you have any breaks during the interview, to interact with one another?

Edited by MS011

I interviewed today as well- I completely get where you're coming from but they wouldn't have given you an interview if they didn't see something in you! The same can be said for everybody else that has/will be interviewing there! Don't be intimidated by others just because their experience, background, etc. looks different than yours. Once you are in an interview, no one applicant is superior to the next. They know everybody has the potential to succeed and become an amazing PA, they simply just want tp get to know you and see if you would be a good fit (and vice-versa!)

Also, to answer the question in the previous post, we got breaks to get up, use the restroom, stretch, etc. but any of our interactions with one another were during the actual interview.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/22/2022 at 7:22 PM, pinkeczema said:

I interviewed today as well- I completely get where you're coming from but they wouldn't have given you an interview if they didn't see something in you! The same can be said for everybody else that has/will be interviewing there! Don't be intimidated by others just because their experience, background, etc. looks different than yours. Once you are in an interview, no one applicant is superior to the next. They know everybody has the potential to succeed and become an amazing PA, they simply just want tp get to know you and see if you would be a good fit (and vice-versa!)

Also, to answer the question in the previous post, we got breaks to get up, use the restroom, stretch, etc. but any of our interactions with one another were during the actual interview.

I've never done a group interview, this sounds exciting and fun! Whenever I've had virtual interviews where we were initially placed in like breakout rooms before being split up for our MMI questions, I loved to chat with everyone. This'll be such a cool new experience! Good luck to you!!