19 hours ago, Hanp56 said:

I made the hardest decision of my life and chose to give up my seat here. I was accepted to another school closer to family and with a more doable start date for me. I sent them the email on Wednesday. So you should be next up if they’ve already given my spot away!!

That's awesome!! I like this program because it starts so soon — I'm ready to move and get going 😁

Good luck with everything, I hope I hear from them soon...

1 hour ago, Slabo89 said:

That's awesome!! I like this program because it starts so soon — I'm ready to move and get going 😁

Good luck with everything, I hope I hear from them soon...

I just graduated in May so I was hoping to have a bit more time off! Good luck to you as well, fingers crossed that you’ll hear back soon!! 😄 

24 minutes ago, Hanp56 said:

I just graduated in May so I was hoping to have a bit more time off! Good luck to you as well, fingers crossed that you’ll hear back soon!! 😄 

Oh I totally understand. If I were in your shoes, I would do the same thing. My situation is a little different in that I'm 33 and had a different career in my 20s, lived in Germany for 6 years, did a lot of traveling...so I'm ready to make this career shift stat.

Hope everything goes well for you! Enjoy that time off for some r&r.

I will post here if I hear from UTHSC so we get a sense of how the waitlist is moving.

Edited by Slabo89
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...