• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Can anyone please help me? In the CASPA application when it says "Have experience as a licensed provider", do I check that off if I am certified as a MA or CNA? Or are they looking for nurses or other higher providers to check that off. The word licensed is throwing me off but it is healthcare experience so..

1 hour ago, Shelly2000 said:

Hi everyone! Can anyone please help me? In the CASPA application when it says "Have experience as a licensed provider", do I check that off if I am certified as a MA or CNA? Or are they looking for nurses or other higher providers to check that off. The word licensed is throwing me off but it is healthcare experience so..

I’m not sure about MA, but CNA is a certificate not a license so I would not/did not count it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, TheCrimsonChin said:

Anyone heard anything back regarding interviews/rejection?

I received an email that stated they will be notifying people who have been selected for interviews 9/10. It also stated that interviews will be held 9/14-16 (virtual),  9/19-23 (in-person), and 9/26-30 (in-person)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 3:27 PM, prephyassociate57 said:

They are non-rolling. Also I’m a current student, feel free to ask me questions and I’ll answer what I can

Is it too late to apply to this program? It states non-rolling but I assume they are already in the process of reviewing applications because interview invites go out at the beginning of Sept.

On 8/17/2022 at 9:40 AM, dw8899 said:

Is it too late to apply to this program? It states non-rolling but I assume they are already in the process of reviewing applications because interview invites go out at the beginning of Sept.

I'd apply! They said they don't rank applicants until their application window closes on August 31st, so there is still time 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Chloewilliams2022 said:

I think it’s today because in the email it says the 10th but in 2021, I think they just didn’t change the email from the previous year. On caspa in their description it says September 6th 2022! But I could be wrong! 

I think you are correct. It also seems they tend to send interview invites & rejections around 3:30 CT each cycle. Good luck everyone!