Is anyone who was accepted today out of state? I literally LOVE this program but I’m having trouble committing to it over my other choices because it’s 6 hours away and we’re only about 3 months away from the program starting. I’d love to talk to someone in a similar position.

10 hours ago, Hanp56 said:

Is anyone who was accepted today out of state? I literally LOVE this program but I’m having trouble committing to it over my other choices because it’s 6 hours away and we’re only about 3 months away from the program starting. I’d love to talk to someone in a similar position.

I was accepted yesterday and out of state! 

On 10/3/2022 at 8:27 PM, Hanp56 said:

Hi! I was accepted Monday and also live 6 hours away. Have not visited either and having trouble committing since the start date is so close. Would love to connect with ya! 

3 hours ago, Slabo89 said:

I am spot #2 and haven't heard anything. I'm hoping that by Monday, when acceptances must be confirmed, a few spots will open up. 😬 I'll post here if I get off the waitlist!

I made the hardest decision of my life and chose to give up my seat here. I was accepted to another school closer to family and with a more doable start date for me. I sent them the email on Wednesday. So you should be next up if they’ve already given my spot away!!

• Like 1