On 2/7/2023 at 10:17 AM, a71398 said:

Hi all! I had a question for current students regarding the didactic portion of school. I was wondering what the schedule is like, 8-5 Monday - Friday type of thing? I’m trying to figure out how far I’d be willing to commute as I currently live in Odessa. Thank you! 

With each semester, and really even each class per semester, the amount of time spent in class will differ. However, we have never started earlier than 8 and/or stayed later than 5 (unless it is your own preference to show up earlier or stay earlier to use the building as a place to study). I believe we have a couple of people in our class who commute from Odessa so it is doable. 

On 2/21/2023 at 7:51 PM, TXPA123 said:

Do you guys still think we’re gonna get an invite less than a week before the interview? And has anyone else got an invite not in January? 

Honestly I don’t think so… time to reapply in April! Maybe if I apply early this cycle it will work better in my favor haha

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OKPAb19 said:

Honestly I don’t think so… time to reapply in April! Maybe if I apply early this cycle it will work better in my favor haha

Ah, that’s disappointing. Why did they send us that email saying we were under consideration for an interview if they weren’t gonna give us one? 😭🥺 Good luck with reapplying! I’m not sure I’ll be reapplying, I might be an NP instead…

39 minutes ago, TXPA123 said:

Ah, that’s disappointing. Why did they send us that email saying we were under consideration for an interview if they weren’t gonna give us one? 😭🥺 Good luck with reapplying! I’m not sure I’ll be reapplying, I might be an NP instead…

I agree! It’s like giving false hope, but I’ve heard from so many people that getting in your 1st time is hard! I would reapply if I were you! We will get in the 2nd time around!!😊

Edited by OKPAb19
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...