10 minutes ago, arbr0972 said:

I recieved the email as well that my app is under consideration for an interview.... Ive worked nearly 1,400 hours as an EMT since applying. Would it be worthwhile to send an update??

Edit: in addition to 3,000 scribing hours and 1,500 hours of prior emt work

i absolutely think you should update. it lets them know that you’re still working towards your goals

2 hours ago, PAkylo said:

Received an interview invite for February 28th!

Also perhaps this is a dumb question but... does anyone know the exact start date of this program? I know it is May 2023 but there are many days in that month lol... 

Hi congrats on the interview! Online it says orientation is may 22nd and the first day of class is may 23rd 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, a71398 said:

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone knows of an existing group chat for the incoming class? I know there’s a Facebook group but I don’t have Facebook therefore am lost to all that happens there lol. Thanks! 

I haven't heard of a group chat or anything made yet ! So far just the fb group 😕

50 minutes ago, Nelka said:

I also received an email updating me letting me know my application was under consideration for interview. I also feel a bit anxious as I have not heard any update as of yet and this is one of my top choices so I am hoping for the best at this point. 

in the same boat as you! It's odd that this school seems to not have sent any rejections but I wish they would let us know instead of stringing us along if it's a no.