4 hours ago, Drake666 said:

Can someone please provide me with some insight into the interview format? I’ve only ever done MMI interviews up to this point.

There are two 1 on 1 interviews and then a group interview where the interviewer asks questions and everyone goes around and answers them. It's a pretty relaxed interview and none of the questions are meant to trip you up. 

• Like 1

A good way to keep track of how many people have been accepted is to check the Facebook group TTUHSC pa class of 2025. 

They’re accepting 68 students this year and over the next few years they’ll accept more and more. 

The interview is casual and formal. 
no tricky questions.

basic questions like why TTUHSC. 
What is a PA

You will have 2 one on one interviews and 1 group interview. Also a writing prompt. Pretty easy. They just give you the prompt and you can turn off your camera and write it out. I recommend having Grammarly opened and just checking it through there since you’ll have only 20mins to write it out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bellaPAschool said:

has anyone heard any recent updates? or know how many interviews are left, i have still yet to be invited to an interview or declined admission and am wondering if anyone else finds themselves in the same situation 

I am also still waiting, haven’t heard anything yet. I believe there are still 4 possible interview dates in the spring though so we shouldn’t lost hope yet :)! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2