University of Mary Hardin-Baylor ( UMHB) 2022-2023 Cycle

27 minutes ago, vivmag said:

I have yet to hear back from this program and I applied in June. Is that a bad sign? Or?

I think they are conducting the last set of interviews at the end of this month. So I would still give it a little more time. I still haven’t received a response from my July 22 interview.

I was in August 22nd interview, no word back.. I thought they got back within 2 weeks with rejection, waitlist, or acceptance? I know the people they really like, they accept quickly and already have. I am discouraged, but how can you not when you have not received any word back. Trying to stay positive with this whole process with all schools. I wish you guys the best. I hope everyone gets a shot at some place they applied. We all know how difficult it has been to get to this point and this is just the beginning! 

Hello everyone,

Sorry for joining late to this forum. I want to let you guys know that I did get an interview invitation for August 26th. I submitted my verified application on July 30th in CASPA. It went under review on August 4th and got an invitation for interview on August 9th. See you there who are attending the morning session for the interview. Best of luck everyone and congratulations to those who already got accepted.

Hello everyone,

Did anyone get any email or call from UMHB regarding last week’s interview? I did get an email for the survey yesterday but not regarding the interview’s result. Please, let us know here if anyone gets an email for the interview. Thank you and good luck!

36 minutes ago, DPPAC said:

Hello everyone,

Did anyone get any email or call from UMHB regarding last week’s interview? I did get an email for the survey yesterday but not regarding the interview’s result. Please, let us know here if anyone gets an email for the interview. Thank you and good luck!

I’m still waiting too! Nothing for me yet 

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, DPPAC said:

Hello everyone,

Also still waiting!