University of Mary Hardin-Baylor ( UMHB) 2022-2023 Cycle

Hello everyone,

I do not think this program should be under developing programs anymore, as they now have provisional accreditation, but it the school is not listed under the main school list. I decided to open this discussion since they sent out interview invites super early last cycle. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am so happy for you! This is my second time applying to UMHB and my number one pick. I went under review about 2 weeks ago and sadly I have not received an interview just yet. 

Did they call you or email you?

Do you mind sharing your stats? 

Best of luck and congratulations! 🎉 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cmelissag said:

I am so happy for you! This is my second time applying to UMHB and my number one pick. I went under review about 2 weeks ago and sadly I have not received an interview just yet. 

Did they call you or email you?

Do you mind sharing your stats? 

Best of luck and congratulations! 🎉 

Thank you! Just keep in mind that no news is good news for now! I received an email. 

Cumulative GPA: 3.69

Science GPA: 3.61

PCE: 1116 hours

HCE: 108 hours

Shadowing: 75 hours

GRE: 156Q, 151V, 5.5 writing

First-Generation College Student

Best of luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...

After todays interview, I have seen that they have accepted individuals into their program as soon as 20 minutes after the conclusion of their respective interview time. Makes me question what their criteria is for admitting students. I’m not sure how they could make a decision with regards to feedback from all 7 interviewers so soon. Any thoughts?

15 hours ago, Prepa202223 said:

After todays interview, I have seen that they have accepted individuals into their program as soon as 20 minutes after the conclusion of their respective interview time. Makes me question what their criteria is for admitting students. I’m not sure how they could make a decision with regards to feedback from all 7 interviewers so soon. Any thoughts?

Where did you hear that people were accepted already? Or is this based off of last year’s forum?