University of Mary Hardin-Baylor ( UMHB) 2022-2023 Cycle

On 7/12/2022 at 4:53 PM, mich1326 said:

Accepted!! Received a call earlier today! I interviewed this past Friday.

Are you a Texas resident? I’m interviewing on July 22nd and I’ve heard that Texas schools give a huge preference to Texas residents and I’m from AZ so I’m pretty nervous 

3 hours ago, nickphair said:

Are you a Texas resident? I’m interviewing on July 22nd and I’ve heard that Texas schools give a huge preference to Texas residents and I’m from AZ so I’m pretty nervous 

Nope, I am from the east coast! At my interview session, I believe there were 4 of us who were out-of-state, so not a lot but still some. You got this!

On 7/12/2022 at 6:53 PM, mich1326 said:

Accepted!! Received a call earlier today! I interviewed this past Friday.

Congrats! Did they tell you how long you have to make a decision? Im contemplating applying here last minute as a backup (due to tuition price) but I dont want to get an acceptance and have to commit before even hearing back from the other schools. Thanks!

On 6/21/2022 at 10:34 AM, Liampowell2020 said:

Accepted!!! I interviewed June 17th and just received my acceptance letter! 

Congrats! Did they tell you how long you have to make a decision? Im contemplating applying here last minute as a backup (due to tuition price) but I dont want to get an acceptance and have to commit before even hearing back from the other schools. Thanks!

On 7/23/2022 at 5:22 PM, FuturePADaisy said:

Congrats! Did they tell you how long you have to make a decision? Im contemplating applying here last minute as a backup (due to tuition price) but I dont want to get an acceptance and have to commit before even hearing back from the other schools. Thanks!

You have to complete an “intent to enroll” but the deposit is not due until October