2022-2023 Application Cycle

12 hours ago, Soontobepa11 said:

Are you accepting since you got accepted into rush? 

Why do you constantly try to bring applicants’ acceptances to other programs onto this page? If they received an invite, they have every right to accept/decline the interview, regardless of their acceptance status at other schools.

Yes, the PA program application process is stressful for all of us, but it should be a welcoming and encouraging environment - not competitive. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12

1 hour ago, icecreamqueen8 said:

Why do you constantly try to bring applicants’ acceptances to other programs onto this page? If they received an invite, they have every right to accept/decline the interview, regardless of their acceptance status at other schools.

Yes, the PA program application process is stressful for all of us, but it should be a welcoming and encouraging environment - not competitive. 

Did I specifically tell the person they shouldn’t interview at the school?!? NOPE not my place to decide… 

I have every right to ask since all of us are still waiting for an interview… do whatever you want karen, idc…

Edited by Soontobepa11
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Soontobepa11 said:

Did I specifically tell the person they shouldn’t interview at the school?!? NOPE not my place to decide… 

I have every right to ask since all of us are still waiting for an interview… do whatever you want karen, idc…

I'm not gonna lie but this seems like a habit you constantly bring onto this page and others. If someone wishes to interview elsewhere when they already have an acceptance, they are completely free to do so! We should all work to be encouraging and happy for our fellow applicants. Being mean and competitive won't bring about our own success! I hope you take some time to self-reflect about the reasons WHY you want to be a PA in the first place and try to keep these forums friendly and uplifting to other applicants. Have a great day! ✌️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, elain said:

I'm not gonna lie but this seems like a habit you constantly bring onto this page and others. If someone wishes to interview elsewhere when they already have an acceptance, they are completely free to do so! We should all work to be encouraging and happy for our fellow applicants. Being mean and competitive won't bring about our own success! I hope you take some time to self-reflect about the reasons WHY you want to be a PA in the first place and try to keep these forums friendly and uplifting to other applicants. Have a great day! ✌️

I never said they couldn’t interview as that is not my call…. And honestly I don’t need to listen to your pathetic comments. You don’t know me or my story. I have my own reasons for becoming a PA and that involves me not giving a damn what you think. How about you take care! 

• Downvote 2

On 10/20/2022 at 2:38 PM, Soontobepa11 said:

I never said they couldn’t interview as that is not my call…. And honestly I don’t need to listen to your pathetic comments. You don’t know me or my story. I have my own reasons for becoming a PA and that involves me not giving a damn what you think. How about you take care! 

I really understand your feeling and the admission process is very stressful. The waiting is the worst. But I am sure you will get acceptance to your top choice program. Just hang in there. 😊

On 10/10/2022 at 5:42 AM, rkish123 said:

I received an acceptance call last Friday and I am so excited! I would love to get in contact with anyone else who is going to attend this program. I can't wait to meet you guys 🙂 

Much congrats to you!! Do you (or anyone else who has been accepted/interviewed) have any advice for the interviews? It's one of my top choices! I have been rejected from multiple programs already, so feeling kind of dejected and anxious about my upcoming interview on the 8th 😅 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jp2022 said:

Much congrats to you!! Do you (or anyone else who has been accepted/interviewed) have any advice for the interviews? It's one of my top choices! I have been rejected from multiple programs already, so feeling kind of dejected and anxious about my upcoming interview on the 8th 😅 

I have my interview on Nov, 8th too!