2022-2023 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, alysthepa said:
On 8/4/2022 at 6:04 PM, rkish123 said:

I just received an interview invite this evening for September! I hope you hear back soon! 

DID they email you?? or did you just keep checking the portal?? and when did you apply 

Just submitted my supplemental application.

CAPSA application submitted 5/31

Supplemental App submitted 8/9! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, alysthepa said:
On 8/4/2022 at 6:04 PM, rkish123 said:

I just received an interview invite this evening for September! I hope you hear back soon! 

DID they email you?? or did you just keep checking the portal?? and when did you apply 

They sent me an email! My complete application was May 27th. 

31 minutes ago, Ritu1164 said:

is it too late to submit my supplemental application? I finished the capsa application on June 23, but still have the supplemental left. 

It's not necessarily considered early anymore, as interviews start this month, but I say if you already submitted the CASPA app go ahead and do the supplemental! That way you at least shoot your shot fully and won't regret it later because you at least tried 🙂 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, prepayjay said:

Has anyone who applied in June received an interview invite? Trying to figure out if I’m not really being considered. This is my first choice school, so I’m pretty devastated that I didn’t receive an invite for September.

My guess is that they go in order of applications 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2022 at 11:20 AM, alysthepa said:

My guess is that they go in order of applications 

i applied May 12th and haven’t heard anything about an interview. Only the admissions update that came in July @prepayjayim getting super overwhelmed because I’ve been rejected from one, waitlisted to interview from another. At this point I just need northwestern to bring me some happiness this cycle 😂

• Like 2