UOP 2022-2023 Cycle

On 8/8/2022 at 7:58 PM, WannaBPA2020 said:

Hey everyone, congrats to all who have received an interview invitation. I applied on 07/12 and received my interview invite on 07/25 for interview date 08/24! 

This is my second cycle applying and is my first interview 😬. I'm curious to know if anyone who interviewed in june and july received an acceptance email or call? And if so, how long after the interview did you hear back? 

My stats are 

CGPA: 3.68

SGPA: 3.70

PCE: ~800 hrs

HCE: ~6,000

Volunteer: 0

Hello and congratulations!! 

UoP waits until they have interviewed all their candidates before accepting students. I believe they told us that we would hear back no later than October 1st. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, pacy1 said:

Hello everyone and good luck to those interviewing!!

I interviewed with them in June and made it to the interviewed applicant pool. We should know by the end of next month if we are in or not. If we get in, stay connected in this forum. Best of luck everyone

How soon after you interviewed did you know you had stayed in the applicant pool? Was it exactly a week after?

On 8/23/2022 at 8:28 PM, BetterEveryday said:

Following Up to see if anyone else is interviewing on Aug 31... 😅 Am I the only one?

Would love to have a virtual chat even before hand..

Hi! congrats on your interview! I was wondering if you would be willing to share roughly how long the panel interview lasted?