UOP 2022-2023 Cycle

On 6/17/2022 at 4:24 PM, maf18 said:

already got denied and I applied less than a week ago I am a bit confused as to why...

I applied 2 days ago and got a rejection today, seems like that couldn’t be enough time to actually screen an application but oh well. Onto the next!

20 hours ago, BingBongthearcher said:

Hi everyone! My completed app was received 6/1 and I have yet to receive an email about passing the initial screening but I also have yet to receive a rejection letter. How quick were you all able to receive the email about passing the initial screen?

Hi! 

I turned my application in on 6/10 and passed initial screening by 6/20 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 7:22 PM, BingBongthearcher said:

Hi everyone! My completed app was received 6/1 and I have yet to receive an email about passing the initial screening but I also have yet to receive a rejection letter. How quick were you all able to receive the email about passing the initial screen?

Same story here. My application was received 6/1 but I haven't heard anything since (no word on the initial screen or a rejection). 

Hi everyone! Can someone clarify what emails come from who? I have one email from the Office of Graduate Admission saying that my application is complete and another from the Chair of the Admissions Committee. Will I get a third email saying that I passed the initial screen (if I do)? Thanks in advance!

23 hours ago, mykap said:

Hi everyone! Can someone clarify what emails come from who? I have one email from the Office of Graduate Admission saying that my application is complete and another from the Chair of the Admissions Committee. Will I get a third email saying that I passed the initial screen (if I do)? Thanks in advance!

nvm I got the rejection email today

• Sad 1

congrats to everyone who got an interview!! i received a rejection letter today, but never got the initial screening confirmation?? i only ever got the first confirmation email letting me know that they’ll go through the initial screening. did this happen to anyone else? just wondering if i completely missed something on my application or something else 

On 6/21/2022 at 6:22 PM, BingBongthearcher said:

I got one email saying that they received my application and another email 5 days later saying that ive passed the initial screening, but nothing else yet

4 hours ago, jac115 said:

congrats to everyone who got an interview!! i received a rejection letter today, but never got the initial screening confirmation?? i only ever got the first confirmation email letting me know that they’ll go through the initial screening. did this happen to anyone else? just wondering if i completely missed something on my application or something else 

I never got the initial screening email either, just the decision from the admissions committee. So weird that some people got it and some didn’t!

On 6/24/2022 at 11:14 PM, paschoolapp2023 said:

What is this initial screening email? All I received were two emails and haven’t heard back in 2 weeks. 

It's a confirmation that says you meet all the prereq requirements and the admissions committee will look at you application for interview. 

39 minutes ago, amlss303 said:

It's a confirmation that says you meet all the prereq requirements and the admissions committee will look at you application for interview. 

Is there any way you can copy and past that email here? Only asking cos I am so confused by this. TIA.

23 minutes ago, Bahieh said:

Received an interview for July 18th. 

Do you guys mind sharing your interview experience? 

CGPA: 3.7

SGPA: 3.4

PCE: 2800 hours

HCE: 2000 hours

Volunteer: ~400 hours

Shadowing PA: 100 hours

Would you be willing to share how your initial review email was written? Please. Thank you

On 6/26/2022 at 9:34 PM, Bahieh said:

Received an interview for July 18th. 

Do you guys mind sharing your interview experience? 

CGPA: 3.7

SGPA: 3.4

PCE: 2800 hours

HCE: 2000 hours

Volunteer: ~400 hours

Shadowing PA: 100 hours

Hi! Will be flying out for July 18th as well.

Here's my stats for the cycle:

CGPA: 3.76

SGPA: 3.8

PCE: 3100 hours

HCE: 200 hours

Research: 700

Volunteer: ~2000 hours

Shadowing PA: ~30 hours

Would love to hear about people's interview experience with the program, good luck everyone and hopefully I'll see some of y'all there!

Edited by Jantos
Update
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 3:25 PM, jac115 said:

I believe you only receive an initial screening confirmation if you've met their requirements. Since you received a rejection letter im assuming your initial screening wasn't passed on for further review if that makes sense.

Hi all!

Just checking in for anyone who may frequent this forum post. I initially sent in my application on 5/29 and my following timeline was as follows:

5/30 UOP sent verification of my application

5/31 UOP completed review of the application 

6/16 Invite to Interview on 6/29

Good luck to all those who are applying and hope to see you all there. 

22 hours ago, labacon said:

Hi all!

Just checking in for anyone who may frequent this forum post. I initially sent in my application on 5/29 and my following timeline was as follows:

5/30 UOP sent verification of my application

5/31 UOP completed review of the application 

6/16 Invite to Interview on 6/29

Good luck to all those who are applying and hope to see you all there. 

Congrats! You got this 🙂