2022-2023 Application Cycle

58 minutes ago, dezi19 said:

Hi everyone!

I interviewed on 8/5 and my portal updated with an accepted student checklist! Am I interpreting this correctly? Was I accepted?? I haven't received any email or phone call so I'm feeling pretty paranoid right now haha

I got that as well, I'm hoping that is what it means! I think they might send out emails tomorrow, according to comments from last cycle

Hi everyone! 

I submitted my application on May 20th. I received the email shortly after saying “our office has received all of your required application materials and your application to the PA masters program is complete.” That was the last thing I heard from them. I’m seeing people receiving interviews and waitlist emails that submitted in June. I’m worried that I haven’t heard anything yet. Is there anything else I was suppose to do? Is anyone else in the same boat? 

Not sure if I’m allowed to say this so by all means lmk and I’ll delete but apparently only one member of the admissions committee is deciding who gets interview invites/rejections. So might explain the odd hours and why people who applied early still haven’t heard back. I’m not sure if it’s a common strategy but it definitely stood out to me during the q&a

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/12/2022 at 1:36 PM, AZ8888 said:

Hi everyone! 

I submitted my application on May 20th. I received the email shortly after saying “our office has received all of your required application materials and your application to the PA masters program is complete.” That was the last thing I heard from them. I’m seeing people receiving interviews and waitlist emails that submitted in June. I’m worried that I haven’t heard anything yet. Is there anything else I was suppose to do? Is anyone else in the same boat? 

I’m currently in the PACO class of 2023. I submitted my application i believe July or August and interviewed December 10th and got excepted the following week so don’t give up hope. I I know for my year they were still giving interviews up until right before Christmas. 

For the class of 2024 they cut off interviews earlier than my application cycle (mid November to early December) I can’t remember but they also had more people pulled from the waitlist then my year. 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 10:09 PM, dezi19 said:

It’s a group interview with 1-2 other candidates and 2-3 interviewers. Mostly traditional. I was so nervous to do a group interview but I had a great time. The interviewers all seemed super personable. The only part of the day that was disappointing was the student panel.

i see. thank you so much for the info! i appreciate it 

On 8/31/2022 at 1:18 PM, PArick5656 said:

Hello everyone, I interviewed in August but got waitlisted. I am realllyyyy hoping to go to this program due to their excellent facilities and curriculum. I am also from New York and hoping to make a big step in my life by moving to Arizona. Has anyone been taken off the waitlist yet?

I would also like to know if anyone hears about being taken off the waitlist!

57 minutes ago, PAApplicant35786213 said:

Anyone that interviewed yesterday or last Friday hear anything yet? I'm seeing above that people can see their acceptance checklist if they're accepted- I see a link to it, but when I click it, no checklist? Is everyone in the same boat?

My acceptance checklist was just updated so I think I've been accepted? No email yet.