2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, brighttsunnyy said:

I haven't heard anything yet 😞 I've been on the waitlist since October

I've been waitlisted since then too! I tried going through the past few cycle's forums to see when most people get off the waitlist but didn't see many people posting about it at all so I'm not sure what to expect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, keratoacanthoma said:

I got off the wait-list yesterday, when I emailed them a few weeks ago to ask where I was on the wait-list, they said I was in the top 20 so I think they are moving thru it pretty fast. Hope this helps!!

May I ask how you emailed them/worded the email?? I’m kinda scared to email and ask about my rank haha 😆 

On 2/17/2023 at 4:15 AM, keratoacanthoma said:

I got off the wait-list yesterday, when I emailed them a few weeks ago to ask where I was on the wait-list, they said I was in the top 20 so I think they are moving thru it pretty fast. Hope this helps!!

I asked them today where I was on the wait list and they told me it was unranked 😞 maybe I’m lower on the list so they can’t give me an estimate? I wish I could know a place on the list as I am losing hope of getting accepted this cycle. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 12:15 PM, Jmiller22 said:

Just got the call offering me a spot off of the waitlist! 

Congrats thats awesome news! I was talking to Michael and he said there still is a fair chance of getting in. There are about 15 people ahead of me. I was wondering if you could share your stats if you dont mind.

6 hours ago, polyrhythms said:

I interviewed in August and just got accepted off the waitlist on Thursday!

Cannot wait to attend with you all in August.

Does anyone know when orientation is? If there even *is* orientation... I misread the academic calendar as saying it starts August 1, but I see now that's actually for the DO school.

Orientation is May 30th & 31st with a start date of June 5. When looking at the academic calendar you would look at dates with ‘PA-I’ 

• 3 weeks later...