Pace University-Lenox Hill 2022-2023 Cycle

On 9/24/2022 at 2:21 PM, luckycharms said:

If you wouldn't mind telling us a little more about what your experiences were like at Pace that would be very helpful! If you're not comfortable posting please DM me as I've only heard overall good things and would love a second opinion.

It's the professors that are truly horrible. They are pretty dated and most them are not aware of newer technology which makes lab assignments and tests really difficult. At least half of the professors want lab reports written and others want them typed, they don't collaborate well. Undergrad, my issue was lack of professors. In my orgo class for example only 10 kids in the entire course passed. I was one with a C+, and I have never gotten lower than an A- before. Now i get its a hard class, but there was no other professor option. You are stuck with one option. But in PA school that is going to be the same thing anywhere, you won't get professor choice so that shouldn't be an issue for you. Another big complaint is the advisors will not help you unless you pry them. You need resources after PA school and from what I've heard, you do not form connections here.

20 hours ago, FizishinEsistint said:

I just emailed the program and they let me know that it is incorrect that it is only 1 set of interviews being sent out. We can still have our hopes up, y'all. 😅😩

And not even 24 hours later I just got an interview! I'm super excited, good luck y'all! any tips on how the interview works at Pace? Any advice is much appreciated!
I applied 08/28/22 because I didn't know about rolling admissions (idk if Pace is rolling).

Edited by FizishinEsistint
I don't want to spam the chat
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/9/2022 at 6:37 PM, Gb668 said:

Does this mean that whoever did not get an interview invite today is rejected?

No, not necessarily. I applied in early July and I received an interview invite yesterday (9/29) for early November (11/7). 

Also, for anyone who has already had their interview, please drop any helpful tips!

3 hours ago, trprepa said:

I interviewed with Pace-Lenox Hill on Monday (10/3) and they did not mention when we would hear back from them. Does anyone know what their typical turnaround time between interviews and hearing back is?

I interviewed on 10/3 too and Katy said mid to late October

I was recently accepted from the 9/19 interview date and I'm so excited! I'm trying to decide between Pace and another program that is essentially across the country. I was wondering if anyone knew from the student Q&As or personal experience how managing the high cost of living is, transportation, and safety in the city. Those are my deciding factors between Pace and the other school because unfortunately, it might just come down to the money! Thanks in advance!