Pace University-Lenox Hill 2022-2023 Cycle

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, does anyone know if we need a letter for each patient care experience? For example, if you got one letter that verifies a minimum of 300 PCE hours like the requirements, but you have another experience that’s about 1200 hours, do you still need a letter for the 1200 hour experience for it to be counted towards your total PCE?

On 6/26/2022 at 6:29 PM, hkpa00 said:

Hi guys, does anyone know if we need a letter for each patient care experience? For example, if you got one letter that verifies a minimum of 300 PCE hours like the requirements, but you have another experience that’s about 1200 hours, do you still need a letter for the 1200 hour experience for it to be counted towards your total PCE?

Hey! I asked the same question and the Pleasantville program told me that I had to submit letters for all hours that we planned to use to satisfy the PCE requirement. Which to me sounds like submitting more hours is more beneficial. 

I personally didn't submit letters for my old PCE and only my current jobs because I felt bad bothering old supervisors. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 6:19 PM, ggggg said:

Hey! I asked the same question and the Pleasantville program told me that I had to submit letters for all hours that we planned to use to satisfy the PCE requirement. Which to me sounds like submitting more hours is more beneficial. 

I personally didn't submit letters for my old PCE and only my current jobs because I felt bad bothering old supervisors. 

Is it only Pleasantville that requires the letters? I applied to the Manhattan program and don't remember having to get letters. Now I am worried I missed something. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2022 at 6:52 PM, CariCarina said:

Is it only Pleasantville that requires the letters? I applied to the Manhattan program and don't remember having to get letters. Now I am worried I missed something. 

From what I can see on their website, "Documentation of direct patient care experience will be required if accepted into the program." Yeah I didn't submit anything either, I think youre good