Pace University-Lenox Hill 2022-2023 Cycle

On 10/19/2022 at 8:29 PM, threefriends16 said:

That's wonderful news, congratulations. Any tips  and advice for upcoming interview? This is my 3rd cycle applying and my first interview invite after 3 cycles and i am super nervous that i will mess up. any tips would be helpful, i very much appreciated it. 

I'd say just make sure you know how to answer your big 5, biggest strength/weakness, study up on the program, and just know they might throw some unexpected questions your way. You can always let them know that you need a few moments to think about your response before answering the questions. If you stay calm, you should be fine. Loosen up a bit, they are also trying to get to know you and definitely smile! You should feel excited that they are interested in you! 

On 10/19/2022 at 8:54 PM, FuturePASomi said:

Congrats! How long did it take for you to hear back? 

Two weeks! Interviewed on 10/3 and heard back on 10/18

7 hours ago, aec22 said:

Congrats to those accepted! After being accepted, how long do you have to decide on placing your deposit? Thanks! 

It literally says "two weeks from receiving this letter" and the letter is dated

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ssnnchn said:

I'd say just make sure you know how to answer your big 5, biggest strength/weakness, study up on the program, and just know they might throw some unexpected questions your way. You can always let them know that you need a few moments to think about your response before answering the questions. If you stay calm, you should be fine. Loosen up a bit, they are also trying to get to know you and definitely smile! You should feel excited that they are interested in you! 

What's the big 5?

17 hours ago, PA1224 said:

What's the big 5?

The most common PA interview questions so:

1. Tell us about yourself.

2. Why do you want to be a PA?

3. What is a PA?

4. Why do you want attend this program?

5. What have you done to prepare for PA school?

Like all interviews just have a list of experiences to reference and how they impacted you. 

2 hours ago, futurePA329 said:

Current student here. This was deleted for a reason because it is not an accurate representation of the program. 

Hello prospective students!!
I am also a student from the current cohort! I want to preface this post by saying that like every other program we too have our problems, but we also try to actively fix them. That post was deleted for a reason as it's not an accurate picture of our program! Molly01, I don't know if you can read this, but I promise you the program is much better than what is depicted in that post! Please please please apply and talk to other current students! You will see!

Hi guys! I applied end of May and submitted my supplemental by the beginning of July. The program isn’t rolling admissions however they do review applications as they come in. They update applicants between Sept-Nov. I got my interview invite on 9/9, interviewed on 10/17 and got accepted today! Good luck to everyone applying this cycle and I’d be happy to answer any questions you guys might have.