Pace University-Lenox Hill 2022-2023 Cycle

2 hours ago, PA00110044 said:

Interviewed 9/19 still waiting on a decision, guessing they will let us know this week since they said mid to end of October? 

I interviewed on 9/19 as well. I got my waitlist notification 10/20.

Does anyone know if there's a ranking in the waitlist and if it's released to those of us who were placed on it?

@lenn19 Hey! Hope you’re well. I don’t think attending the zoom will make or break your chances of getting accepted esp since you’ve been interviewed already. If it makes you feel better, email Ms. Luk stating that you won’t be able to make it so they know that you would’ve attended if you were available. Hope that helps!

28 minutes ago, Paalltheway1234 said:

Does anyone mind sharing any helpful tips for the interview or remember any questions that we’re asked during the interview? What was the format like? Anything helps!! Thanks!

Unfortunately we aren’t able to talk about the specific questions that were asked!

• 1 month later...

@arrinna900 They want you to complete all course work before applying. This includes your degree and any prerequisite courses they require. Their deadline is Sept 1 every cycle. Trust me when I tell you everything they require for applying is found on their website. Check their FAQ section as well. Try emailing paprogram_admissions@pace.edu. Maybe it’s taking them a while to respond because they’re still dealing with 2022-23 cycle applications.