St. John's 2022-2023 Cycle

59 minutes ago, PAPOLODON said:

Hey is anyone still waiting to hear back for an interview. I had just called the admissions office and I spoke with corinne, she told me that everyone that got rejected should have alreadyheard back. She told me that its good that i havent heard back yet. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me?

I still haven't heard anything from them. I haven't received an email regarding a rejection and I havent received an email about an interview or waitlist. Did you send them an update letter saying you're still interested or did you just call them?

19 hours ago, Luke7 said:

I still haven't heard anything from them. I haven't received an email regarding a rejection and I havent received an email about an interview or waitlist. Did you send them an update letter saying you're still interested or did you just call them?

I called them, but becareful because the # on the website was to their direct office #.

8 minutes ago, darknightrises123 said:

I also have not heard back from the office and my portal still says they are reviewing my materials. I submitted back in July.

Where can their portal be found? I checked my email and don't see anything mentioned about a portal.

5 minutes ago, Luke7 said:

Where can their portal be found? I checked my email and don't see anything mentioned about a portal.

When you submitted you should have received an email a couple of months later that you have to pay the supplemental and submit two essays. 

https://grad.stjohns.edu/account/login

They give you a pin so I don't know if you will be able to access this.

I got accepted to one of my top schools so I am withdrawing my acceptance. Hopefully my spot goes to another deserving applicant! (On another note - I haven’t gotten a reply since I emailed Gertrude Simone, does anyone know the best way to contact for withdrawal? I just want to make sure they get it so somebody can be accepted from the waitlist. Thanks!)

On 2/21/2023 at 11:21 AM, PAPOLODON said:

Hey is anyone still waiting to hear back for an interview. I had just called the admissions office and I spoke with corinne, she told me that everyone that got rejected should have alreadyheard back. She told me that its good that i havent heard back yet. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me?

Have you heard from them since? Did they say that if you haven't heard back you're likely getting an interview soon?

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that I reached out to the faculty last week and they informed me that they have reached their class capacity. They are moving interviewed applicants to the waitlist if they received a recommendation after the interview. I recieved my official notice of being put on the waitlist today. Best of luck to you all! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a message from them saying our class has reached capacity and they will reach out to the students who have completed an application, and review additional candidates if someone drops.

I submitted my application  in May and supplemental in the middle of June.

Edited by FuturePA096
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 2:29 AM, FuturePA096 said:

I got a message from them saying our class has reached capacity and they will reach out to the students who have completed an application, and review additional candidates if someone drops.

I submitted my app in May and supplemental in mid June.

Received that same email. Any updates?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Luke7
9 minutes ago, FuturePA0908 said:

Hey, did you ever get an acceptance into the program? I am in the similar situation for this cycle. Waitlist is killing me 😔

the cycle ended a long time ago, the semester started a while ago in fall 2023

5 hours ago, Luke7 said:

the cycle ended a long time ago, the semester started a while ago in fall 2023

Yes i am aware of that. However’ i just wanted to know if St.Johns actually accepted waitlisted people. i got waitlisted yesterday so i was trying to get an idea if anyone who was waitlisted actually got accepted later on😭