St. John's 2022-2023 Cycle

On 11/2/2022 at 2:39 PM, Footy13 said:

Hi are there any current students or alumni on here that I can reach out to learn more about the program? I was just accepted yesterday and would love to find out more information, which I am having difficulty seeking out online and from their admissions office.

Congratulations on your acceptance! Feel free to join the Class of 2026 accepted students Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8478634965543654/members

I was accepted as well. How are you guys that were just accepted paying the seat deposit? The office is closed. I tried logging into the St John’s UIS portal to pay the deposit, but it doesn’t let me in. I called IT and they said to call financial services, which is closed until January 3rd.

On 1/2/2023 at 2:04 PM, rose1217 said:

i had my interview 11/15… i emailed at 4 weeks asking if there was an update & i got back “the committee has not made their final decision yet, once it is made you will hear from the program” but now it will be 7 weeks tomorrow & still no update… should i reach out again??

What email have you been able to reach them at? Please let me know I need to get in contact 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am waiting to hear back as well. I interviewed 1/13/23. They told me to reach out after 4 weeks if I had not heard back. After 4 weeks I emailed them and they said they are still reviewing interviewed candidates and have yet to make a decision. When was the interview for those who have yet to hear back?

On 2/17/2023 at 3:41 PM, TSPAApp said:

I am waiting to hear back as well. I interviewed 1/13/23. They told me to reach out after 4 weeks if I had not heard back. After 4 weeks I emailed them and they said they are still reviewing interviewed candidates and have yet to make a decision. When was the interview for those who have yet to hear back?

Hey what was the email address u sent to? I’ve been trying to email and can’t get a hold of anybody. Please let me know, they said the same to me