St. John's 2022-2023 Cycle

On 11/8/2022 at 12:12 AM, Frissrs said:

Is anyone else having any issues paying the deposit? When I sign into my portal I’m not sure where to go to pay it. 

Congratulations on your acceptance! Would you mind sharing your stats? I am very interested in this program and am looking for any insight as to what you think they pay attention to. Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had my interview 11/15… they said theyd get back to me btwn 4-6 weeks. if they dont email me by tuesday which would be 4 weeks….. i was thinking about emailing them, is at okay? ive just seen people with interviews the same day as me get their news & ive been constantly thinking about it as well as would like some answers ahahah thank you! 

Edited by rose1217

3 hours ago, rose1217 said:

i had my interview 11/15… they said theyd get back to me btwn 4-6 weeks. if they dont email me by tuesday which would be 4 weeks….. i was thinking about emailing them, is at okay? ive just seen people with interviews the same day as me get their news & ive been constantly thinking about it as well as would like some answers ahahah thank you! 

check to see if they uploaded the decision to the portal, they updated my portal weeks before they emailed me 

So ppl who have had an interview already, how did you feel after it? I had mine on Thursday and I felt like it went terrible lol. One of the interviewers was not personable at all and every time I spoke It seemed like she hated me😂. I definitely am just overthinking but I want to know if anyone else had a similar experience