St. John's 2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 11:28 AM, MAK1999 said:

For the supplemental questions, are we expected to fulfill the 400 word minimum? I wasn't planning on writing the 400 words, but just wanted to check if it's highly recommended that we do so. 

I only had 265 and 220 for my essays. I was going to try to stretch it but I didn't want to fluff it.

6 hours ago, prepastudent98 said:

I submitted the supplemental questions, but does anyone else have a portion that says "Statement of Goals (Essay)" not yet marked as received? I'm not sure what exactly that's referring to?

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 7.42.06 PM.png

I am assuming it is the personal statement. Because I just checked my portal which says received statement of Goals, and I have not even uploaded any documents after logging into the portal. I think I would be safe to contact the the program's admissions office to confirm about it, in case if there is any correction on their end or if you need to add anything additional. 

• 1 month later...

Did anyone receive the "Thank you applying to St. John's" email again? I submitted application on June 10. And received the email with confirmation and link to create portal in min June. I submitted supplemental fee and question in June end and also received confirmation for submitting supplemental fee. And on portal it said, "Congratulations, your application is complete! The department will review your materials soon and will notify you, via email, with any updates regarding your admission status."

But Yesterday, I again received the the same confirmation email, " Thank You for applying to St. John's" Asking for submitting the supplemental fee and answer question. But when I open link it shows I have completed all that has to be submitted. And displays this congratulations message too!!

Did anyone receive this email again?

4 hours ago, PA1965 said:

Did anyone receive the "Thank you applying to St. John's" email again? I submitted application on June 10. And received the email with confirmation and link to create portal in min June. I submitted supplemental fee and question in June end and also received confirmation for submitting supplemental fee. And on portal it said, "Congratulations, your application is complete! The department will review your materials soon and will notify you, via email, with any updates regarding your admission status."

But Yesterday, I again received the the same confirmation email, " Thank You for applying to St. John's" Asking for submitting the supplemental fee and answer question. But when I open link it shows I have completed all that has to be submitted. And displays this congratulations message too!!

I also received the email again! 

On 7/29/2022 at 10:53 AM, PA1965 said:

Same boat here. I emailed them to make sure there weren’t any issues w my app and they sent an automated response that they’re closed on fridays and will email on monday

same

Yes! I got that email again. I went back to the supplemental portal and it said everything was received and under review, so I just ignored the email. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AlexSanchez1102 said:

I GOT MY INTERVIEW INVITE!!!! it’s on Wednesday so I’m CRACKING down for two more days. Received invite on friday. I was hoping to see if anyone knew what format the interview is bc it says committee so that gets me nervous 🙂  submitted caspa on June 17th sent in supplemental on august 5th. Exactly 2 weeks later got the invite  

Did you get to pick the day you interviewed? I haven’t accepted my invitation yet because i am waiting to hear back from another school i interviewed with!