2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 6/30/2022 at 8:26 PM, PA2BE4 said:

hey guys, has anyone ever run into the payment page not coming up? I clicked submit and pay and it never directs me to a payment page, it just redirects me to my application home page. theres no way to go back and edit/re submit either. i also got the email confirmation that i submitted, but i know i never paid and never put in credit card info. help!

This also just happened to me! Any answers on why? 

21 hours ago, SierraMohr said:

Interviewed yesterday. Accepted today! I am so thrilled!😊

CONGRATULATIONS! 

How was the interview process?

I just got an email today asking if I would still like to be sent an interview or withdraw application due to it being late in the cycle. Of course I accepted! 
I’ve been denied everywhere else in Florida and staying in Florida is my priority. 

Please if you have any tips and advice for the interview it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you 🙂

21 minutes ago, mldPA said:

CONGRATULATIONS! 

I just got an email today asking if I would still like to be sent an interview or withdraw application due to it being late in the cycle. Of course I accepted! 
I’ve been denied everywhere else in Florida and staying in Florida is my priority. 

Please if you have any tips and advice for the interview it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you 🙂

The interview was pretty relaxed. I felt very comfortable. They give you all the info and even send a link to sample interview questions so you'll be able to prepare. I would say one thing I feel I should have done is review the faculty profiles before hand so maybe you can mention something you may have in common. Also have questions for them at the end! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mldPA said:

CONGRATULATIONS! 

Thank you 🙂

I also got this email from Orlando and Fort Meyers, but wondered if it was a guaranteed interview or just an interest form if I were to be selected. Thoughts?

On 12/2/2022 at 4:27 PM, Quinn99 said:

I also got this email from Orlando and Fort Meyers, but wondered if it was a guaranteed interview or just an interest form if I were to be selected. Thoughts?

Thoughts? Hopefully its a guaranteed interview invite for both of us 🥲 so hopefully! I haven’t heard back yet though so we shall see will keep you updated 🙂

On 12/2/2022 at 3:22 PM, SierraMohr said:

The interview was pretty relaxed. I felt very comfortable. They give you all the info and even send a link to sample interview questions so you'll be able to prepare. I would say one thing I feel I should have done is review the faculty profiles before hand so maybe you can mention something you may have in common. Also have questions for them at the end! 

Thank you for the tips! Will definitely do my research!

On 12/2/2022 at 4:27 PM, Quinn99 said:

I got this email from the Fort Myers campus and figured they were heavily impacted by the hurricane that maybe they hadn’t gotten around to their pa school applications as early as usual. in the email it had a line that said “PA Campus”. Did you receive two separate emails? Now I’m wondering if I should have indicated both NOVA Orlando and Fort Myers in the email. I only wrote Fort Myers since that’s where the email came from. 

22 minutes ago, Mim16e said:

I got this email from the Fort Myers campus and figured they were heavily impacted by the hurricane that maybe they hadn’t gotten around to their pa school applications as early as usual. in the email it had a line that said “PA Campus”. Did you receive two separate emails? Now I’m wondering if I should have indicated both NOVA Orlando and Fort Myers in the email. I only wrote Fort Myers since that’s where the email came from. 

I got two separate emails from Renee for each campus, and both emails were received on 12/2 about 30 mins apart. I responded to each email and only wrote the PA Campus that the subject line included.

1 minute ago, Quinn99 said:

I got two separate emails from Renee for each campus, and both emails were received on 12/2 about 30 mins apart. I responded to each email and only wrote the PA Campus that the subject line included.

Has she replied yet? I responded immediately afterwards on Friday afternoon but haven't heard anything today. Im probably just anxious.