2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 5/11/2022 at 12:11 PM, tiffanyeverts said:

Hi guys, just wanted to go ahead and start a topic for this cycle! 

I had a question, is it frowned upon to reach out to a school and find out why you did not receive an interview last cycle?

TIA!  

I don't think so! I'm a reapplicant and I contacted schools I applied to last cycle after I found out I didn't receive an interview. The ones that answered were very nice and actually looked at my previous application and gave good advice! It might be a little late now to ask about last cycle though

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am a bit confused. CASPA verified my entire application including transcripts and letters of recommendation and I already paid back in May for the application to be sent to NOVA. Today I receive the supplemental application from NOVA which I completed and paid for already. However, after the completing the application the status of it says 'Action required'. When I click on this it says they have not received my CASPA application, GRE scores, and letters of recommendation. CASPA shows that they already sent my application and GRE online shows that test scores were sent. Am I missing something here? Why didn't NOVA receive this information yet when I sent it back in May....

Also, Do I need to mail them the letter of recommendation even though its verified in CASPA application?

Edited by PAMeli

On 6/17/2022 at 7:51 PM, PAMeli said:

Hey guys, I am a bit confused. CASPA verified my entire application including transcripts and letters of recommendation and I already paid back in May for the application to be sent to NOVA. Today I receive the supplemental application from NOVA which I completed and paid for already. However, after the completing the application the status of it says 'Action required'. When I click on this it says they have not received my CASPA application, GRE scores, and letters of recommendation. CASPA shows that they already sent my application and GRE online shows that test scores were sent. Am I missing something here? Why didn't NOVA receive this information yet when I sent it back in May....

Also, Do I need to mail them the letter of recommendation even though its verified in CASPA application?

Mine also shows this- I'm thinking it will just take a bit for it to all be matched up. Plus the confirmation email I got basically said if you already submitted everything to CASPA you don't have to submit it directly to the school. If it still shows this by Tuesday I'm planning on emailing the school

hey guys, has anyone ever run into the payment page not coming up? I clicked submit and pay and it never directs me to a payment page, it just redirects me to my application home page. theres no way to go back and edit/re submit either. i also got the email confirmation that i submitted, but i know i never paid and never put in credit card info. help!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, xxxcvdf said:

does anyone know when they will be sending out the first wave of interviews?

when I emailed regarding something else, she said anything before sept. is considered early admission. Given I dont see anyone with interview invites yet, it probably wont start until around late aug. or early sept. 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, FuturePA20255 said:

Just heard this campus is sending out invites today! I got one from ft. lauderdale campus but still haven't heard from this one.  Anyone in the same boat? We can receive multiple interviews from the various campuses correct? 

When did ft. Lauderdale send invites?

1 hour ago, MercyFalls said:

When did everyone apply for those who got an interview?

I got an interview invite today too!

June 11th - submitted CASPA app

June 16th - verified

June 21st - received supplemental

June 30th - Submitted supplemetal

July 14th - Received email confirming they received both CASPA and the supplemental application