2022-2023 Application Cycle

I applied in mid-July, completed the supplemental, and then got a call from them saying my application was being moved on to review about a week ago.  Do we think there is going to be another wave of interview invites?  I didn't get an email yesterday, but seems like it would be too soon to anyway since it just got moved to review and y'all that got the email submitted earlier than me. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, how important do you think the GRE scores are for admission to the program. I am at the 50th percentile on verbal but 27th on quantitative (I just don't do as well on standardized test and math isn't my strenght either). Other than that, I have a good GPA (3.88) and about 4500 hours of clinical and health care experience combined. Do you think it is worth to apply because of low GRE scores or not? Do all the campuses highly consider the GRE scores for admission or do some campuses make more or a holistic review of application?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cstanzy said:

Has anyone else interviewing in the next few months been invited to open house? If so, do you think it will be as formal as the interview process in terms of dress? I know its over Zoom, but I want to make sure I'm prepared

I was also curious about this and what the open house entails?

On 10/7/2022 at 12:00 PM, TexPrePA said:

Congrats! How was the interview? Any tips? I have mine on 11/2. 

Interview was very straightforward and pretty short. Each interviewee was assigned a 20 minute block where you interviewed with three faculty members. There was also a very brief intro session and a closing session with a student Q and A. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...