Chapman University: 2022-2023 Cycle

I interviewed on Monday 7/11 and got the call today saying I was accepted!! Does anyone know if we're able to extend the time to put down the deposit - I interviewed with another school this week but was told they won't call regarding decisions for another 2-3 weeks but Chapman wants a response within the week. Thanks and congrats/good luck to everyone!!

1 hour ago, prepa0853 said:

I interviewed on Monday 7/11 and got the call today saying I was accepted!! Does anyone know if we're able to extend the time to put down the deposit - I interviewed with another school this week but was told they won't call regarding decisions for another 2-3 weeks but Chapman wants a response within the week. Thanks and congrats/good luck to everyone!!

I’m in the same boat 😕 unfortunately I think we have to just put down the deposit and if you change your mind you just have to let the money go. It’s unfortunate but a lucky position to be in!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nervouswreck said:

Hi Everyone! I have my interview on Tuesday morning. If anyone has any interview tips for Chapman please let me know!! This is my dream program! 

I would recommend coming in confident with all the stories/things you want to tell about yourself! That way you can adapt any of those stories to fit the questions they ask and you won’t get caught off guard with any questions. Good luck!! 

11 hours ago, taliaPA said:

did you get an email the day after your interview?

Yes, I got an email saying they may take some time to consider all applicants and to sit tight, essentially, until they make a decision. it looks like all interviewees get the same email the day after their interview! but don’t stress if you don’t get a call within a few days. Like they said, it takes time for them to process each applicant so don’t lose hope! 

On 7/14/2022 at 3:06 PM, ScrubsinSF said:

Just got the call!!! Around 12:30 🥹🥹🥹🥹 I interviewed on 7/11 and wasn’t expecting to hear back this soon. Is there a Facebook for admitted students? Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Hi ! Did you ever find out if there is facebook page for admitted students? I am also trying to see if there is a way we can connect with other admitted students to figure out housing 😬

17 hours ago, nalim said:

Hi ! Did you ever find out if there is facebook page for admitted students? I am also trying to see if there is a way we can connect with other admitted students to figure out housing 😬

After Chapman receives your deposit, you’ll get an email inviting you to the slack group! In my Q and A with the current students they said that the slack is mainly where students find roommates and stuff!