Chapman University: 2022-2023 Cycle

22 hours ago, Fizzypop said:

That’s awesome! I am a re-applicant too and submitted as soon as CASPA opened but I still haven’t heard anything. Feeling a bit discouraged. Did you get an email a few min ago?

i did! don’t lose hope!! there’s still so much time left for them to still contact you 🙂 i hope you hear back from them soon 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, fingerscrossed909 said:

Just got an interview invite! I’m so excited!

On 5/24/2022 at 5:48 PM, xxyyzz said:

hi everyone! submitted my app on 5/18 and just got an interview for 6/17 🙂 i’m a reapplicant for this cycle! i’m so excited to see how things will go! good luck to everyone 

yayyy so exciting!! hope we all get in! do you all know how many people they interview?

11 minutes ago, Fizzypop said:

How did the interviews go!?

Pretty good! The student panel earlier in the day was super informative and the students were so sweet and made things feel so comfortable. The interviewers were welcoming and just asked questions to get to know me. Overall I think I could've done better due to nerves but not bad! Now to play the waiting game... 

3 hours ago, PAkdm said:

Has anyone who's interviewed this cycle heard back yet? The nerves are killing me!!

Not yet! Same here I'm dying haha but got an email today saying they will be deciding over the next couple of months but the email overall just made it seem like I'm not accepted lol trying so hard to keep my hopes up