2022-2023 Cycle

8 hours ago, bookclubpa said:

for those who have been accepted, anyone know of a fb group for the class of 2025?

I haven't seen one yet but a current cornell pa student that i talked to the other day said one of their classmates made their facebook page and invited people through this website when they heard of an acceptance! If someone makes a page i'd love to join 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mintykim said:

For those of you who have already been interviewed, how long did interview take for both days? I'm currently trying to see how much time I need to take off from work since it is two day interview...

The first day is an hour and the second day is half an hour. You might go over the time by like 5- 10ish minutes? That was my experience at least

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 11:21 AM, EfuturePA said:

Does anybody know if Cornell will accept application updates prior to interviews? And if so, where to send those updates to? Thanks guys!

hey! I have been posting updates about my hours directly to CASPA. I believe the program is notified when you update your application