2022-2023 Cycle

13 hours ago, bellabanditbuster said:

I received confirmation 6/10 but still haven't gotten a supplemental or heard back... anyone else the same? Wondering if I was weeded out already and just wasn't told

I'm on the same boat, I submitted 5/25 and have yet to receive a supplemental.

On 8/8/2022 at 1:51 PM, PAhopeful100 said:

Interviewed 7/12 and 7/13 and received an acceptance call a little over an hour ago! Fingers crossed for everyone!!

OMG Congrats! I just received my email about being placed on the alternate list, so it's not over yet! I'm still hopeful!! 

12 hours ago, sky3727 said:

Congrats! This is interesting. I thought they would send out all the acceptances on the same day. What time did they call you? Also, did they try to call you or send an email before your call today?

I received the call around 10:00 AM PST. I do not believe there were any emails or phone calls before this morning. 

1 hour ago, jac115 said:

just received interview invite for september 20 and 21! anyone else interviewing those days? and does anyone who already interviewed have some insight on what they ask, the format, etc.? thanks!!!

I cannot give insight as to what they ask, but it was 2 interviews- a group interview and an individual interview with 2 faculty members! Best of luck! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sck13 said:

hey there! I was recently accepted (interviewed July 12-13) and was wondering if there are any groups where the class of 2025 can chat? I searched facebook but no group yet. Looking forward to meeting my future classmates! 🙂 

I was looking for one and would love to join one as well!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...