2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 8:17 PM, Path2PA22 said:

I submitted my CASPA application on June 10th, received a supplemental on August 15th, submitted on August 22nd, and received an interview invite on August 30th for October 25th and 26th. 

I'll see you there! I'm really interested to see how the two-day interviews play out. With how short they seem, I really wish it could be a one-day event. Still excited!

23 hours ago, prePAgal1999 said:

Has anyone on the alternate list heard any updates? Or did anyone ask if it is ranked/ if we can know our rank?

I haven't heard anything yet, and I haven't asked. When I checked last year's thread, it looked like only one person reported that they got off the waitlist in December, but I think they interviewed in the fall... Please feel free to double check me on that though! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yeeyee said:

I did 12 font. When I opened it in acrobat and went to fill, it didn't have actual text boxes except for like in the name/CAS ID spaces. So I had to position it manually for every line.....that being said, I counted the lines (I think like 28 lines for Q1, and 25 for Q2) and set the margins the to the same in word and just matched the number of lines by counting. It isn't the most convenient. 

Mine also said it should be typed, not hand written. 

Also congrats!

Amazing this is so helpful! Thank you 😊 

On 9/21/2022 at 2:02 PM, prepalk said:

Hi! I was part of the 8/30 and 8/31 interview group and just received an acceptance call! Hope to hear some good news for everyone as well 🙂

Congrats! Do you mind telling me when you received the call? I’m just curious when to look out for it? Also, has anyone from 8/30-8/31 interviews gotten any rejections/alternate list emails? I emailed the program today and they just told me they were still making decisions and would give responses in the next few weeks.

On 9/22/2022 at 1:09 AM, Prospectivepastudent21 said:

Does anyone know what the chances are of receiving an interview after submitting a secondary? Will there will be more interviews?

I submitted a secondary on 9/9 and last week, got an interview invite for end of November! They're definitely still hosting interviews, even if they've slowed down.

3 hours ago, Mintykim said:

Congrats! When did you submit your supplemental?

I received an interview invite for the same date yesterday. I submitted my application on 7/9 and received the supplemental questions on 9/14 (submitted a few days later)

Edited by Jmiller22