2022-2023 Cycle

Quick question! I added this school to my CASPA application and did not see any questions/documents/prerequisite sections. When I looked at the school's page, it said to self-report the classes that satisfy the prerequisites in CASPA. I was just wondering if it was a glitch on my end, or if you all experienced the same thing.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, AnxiousApplicant33 said:

Did anyone get verified in May and not receive a supplemental application yet? I wonder if this means I have been weeded out already :') 

im just telling myself that today's a holiday and they're probably not going to look at apps until tomorrow.... copium

8 hours ago, AnxiousApplicant33 said:

Did anyone get verified in May and not receive a supplemental application yet? I wonder if this means I have been weeded out already :') 

Yes. My app was received by Cornell 05/12 and haven't received a supplemental as of yet, but keeping hope alive 🙂

Hello everyone! I was verified 6/3/22, received confirmation from Cornell 6/4/22, and received the supplemental 6/17/22. I completed and sent it back in yesterday, 6/20/22 and received an automatic out of office reply from that email. Should I reach out to their main email or the program or is this normal for everyone else as well? Good luck everyone!

7 minutes ago, Mist101 said:

Hello everyone! I was verified 6/3/22, received confirmation from Cornell 6/4/22, and received the supplemental 6/17/22. I completed and sent it back in yesterday, 6/20/22 and received an automatic out of office reply from that email. Should I reach out to their main email or the program or is this normal for everyone else as well? Good luck everyone!

I submitted my supplemental 6/14 and got the same email. I confirmed with the main office that they received it so I wouldn’t worry. 

Should I be worried if I was verified on 06/20 and have not received a confirmation email from Cornell? 

another question (for Cornell and other schools), should we email schools after a certain amount of time if we do not receive a confirmation email from the school? If so, how many days? Or do some schools not send confirmation emails at all? 

thanks everyone! My first post on here and I’m a first time applicant. Good luck everyone!! 

2 hours ago, nervouswreck said:

Should I be worried if I was verified on 06/20 and have not received a confirmation email from Cornell? 

another question (for Cornell and other schools), should we email schools after a certain amount of time if we do not receive a confirmation email from the school? If so, how many days? Or do some schools not send confirmation emails at all? 

thanks everyone! My first post on here and I’m a first time applicant. Good luck everyone!! 

Hello! I’m also a first time applicant! I kept an excel chart that I update for each of my schools to keep track of correspondence and timelines. I was verified 6/3/22. One school still has not confirmed receipt, one school confirmed receipt 6/15/22, and the majority of the schools I applied to confirmed the week verified or the week after. For Cornell, I received confirmation 6/4/22, but this may have been a less busy application time allowing quick response. I wouldn’t worry too much unless you haven’t heard from all your schools. Some schools may go through applications individually to ensure all pre-requisites are matched before confirming. Since it’s a holiday week, some personnel may be off as well. If you don’t hear anything in the next week or two it doesn’t hurt to call! Good luck, hope it goes well!

23 hours ago, Mist101 said:

same thing happened to me. Probably don't need to worry about it.

Has anyone heard back about interviews yet? If so, will they be virtual or in-person this year?

Edited by coconut

Hey everyone! 

Is anyone comfortable sharing their GRE scores? Not sure what scores they are looking for or how important the GRE score is to the application. 

I took the GRE and did not score high /: I’m debating taking it again or just submitting my application with the scores I have!