Application for 2022-2023 Cycle! (on campus)

2 hours ago, g1999 said:

how many more interview dates are there?

I'm not sure precisely how many dates between now and then, but they said recently they are halfway through their interview sessions and plan to provide decisions by Thanksgiving to a complete class and waitlist (obviously some acceptances have already been offered and some more may be in the meantime). They said they'd be done interviewing by Nov 15. Accepted students should receive an email and a phone call, which I haven't heard many other programs mention.

9 hours ago, MarieCuried said:

Hi everyone! For those that already interviewed, is the actual interview portion the first thing you do during the time slot, in the middle, or the very last. I know they mentioned presentation, virtual tour, etc, but does anyone know the order? Also, did it take the full 3.5 hours? Thanks!!!!!

hi! i was confused about this too, but there should be an attachment at the bottom of your invitation email with more details. we had an hour and half of presentations followed by about 2 hours of free time to watch a couple videos while others were pulled into breakout rooms to be interviewed, then we came back together for a brief wrap-up. we actually went over by a few minutes!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Kay2022 said:

Does anyone know when we will find out? I know they said in the 11/10 interview that their last interview was 11/15 and then we would find out results after, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything more specific? Sorry for spamming this forum!

Man, I’ve been getting mini heart attacks every time someone posts to this forum and I get the notification email.