Application for 2022-2023 Cycle! (on campus)

Got an interview invitation by email today! I had started to prepare for rejection because it seemed like they'd made quite a bit of progress on interviews, but wow! Thrilled. They had a number of dates still available and I chose Oct 25. Really appreciate it when they let us pick dates.

13 minutes ago, SSPrePA said:

Got an interview invitation by email today! I had started to prepare for rejection because it seemed like they'd made quite a bit of progress on interviews, but wow! Thrilled. They had a number of dates still available and I chose Oct 25. Really appreciate it when they let us pick dates.

when did you apply? if you dont mind me asking...

5 minutes ago, mvet15 said:

when did you apply? if you dont mind me asking...

Not at all. I submitted CASPA 6/11/22 and their supplemental 6/30/22. Received confirmation of application completion from them 7/6/22.

Since I hadn't heard anything but they'd had multiple interview dates I figured I wasn't going to hear back until rejections, but looks like we're still in the running after all! This process is so harrowing and hard to predict.

4 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

Holy, I never in a million years would have thought this would happen….. I just got an acceptance email 5min ago. Interviewed 9/27 and I was expecting to be waitlisted….. I’m completely shocked

2 minutes ago, app2223 said:

Acceptance email just now! Interviewed yesterday 10/6

YAY! Massive congratulations to you both!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mrm417 said:

I received an interview invite today! Can anyone who has interviewed this cycle give some insight on how it was? Thanks!

I would say know your CASPA app i.e. experiences. It's open file so they have it pulled up. Overall, my most comfortable interview because i knew exactly how to answer questions that are about me. Yale is now at the top of my list after that interview

• Like 2

9 hours ago, app2223 said:

I would say know your CASPA app i.e. experiences. It's open file so they have it pulled up. Overall, my most comfortable interview because i knew exactly how to answer questions that are about me. Yale is now at the top of my list after that interview

Was it two 1 on 1 interviews or one interview with two people?

13 hours ago, app2223 said:

This is completely correct. I feel that the open-file aspect really allowed me to open up and elaborate more on my experiences and why they will make me an amazing PA. The prior two interviews I had were closed file and I was waitlisted at both of those, so I think this aspect gave me more confidence in answering questions and ultimately got me into the program.

• Upvote 2