Meharry Medical College PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

On 9/4/2022 at 2:19 PM, BayouPA said:
On 9/3/2022 at 8:39 PM, SoCalPrePa1 said:

GREAT!!! Congratulations, that was really really fast. What’s your stats, if you don’t mind me asking?

no worries! 3.2 overall GPA, 3.0 science GPA, finishing up my MPH, 2000 HCE over 8000 PCE hours working as an MA, ortho tech, rehab tech, and currently a clinical research coordinator working in HIV clinical trials! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, SoCalPrePa1 said:

no worries! 3.2 overall GPA, 3.0 science GPA, finishing up my MPH, 2000 HCE over 8000 PCE hours working as an MA, ortho tech, rehab tech, and currently a clinical research coordinator working in HIV clinical trials! 

Wow, that’s great. Thanks for sharing. 

Since this is the first class, anybody has any idea of the number of seats available?  Probably less than established programs. 

2 minutes ago, fiya18 said:

Which virtual portal? Is that where they give you the interview invite?

The email said people who lives more than 250 miles away can elect for a virtual interview but I have to email them in writing requesting it which I did. However, I only got the email that gives theschedule for an in person interview so not sure if I should email them again or sign up for a slot?

Edited by SoCalPrePa1

1 minute ago, SoCalPrePa1 said:

The email said people who lives more than 250 miles away can elect for a virtual interview but I have to email them in writing requesting it which I did. However, I only got the email that gives theschedule for an in person interview so not sure if I should email them again or sign up for a slot?

I never got an interview email to sign up for a date or anything but today I got an email saying the times and location for the interview. Was this a generic email sent to everyone? So confused 😥