Meharry Medical College PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

Is the virtual fair something that you received an invite for via email? Or is it on their website? I didn’t know they were doing those. Thank you for sharing your insight!

On 7/23/2022 at 9:46 AM, ADPrePA said:

Hey! Im not sure if you guys are in the virtual fair this morning but the interviews will be MMI style 

3 hours ago, Mydogiscute said:

Is the virtual fair something that you received an invite for via email? Or is it on their website? I didn’t know they were doing those. Thank you for sharing your insight!

No! It was through the PAEA and a lot of different programs hosted Q&As 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hallb said:

Thank you guys for the info from the fair! Did they happen to say when they would notify interviewees if they would be selected , or when they plan to make decisions ?

They said they’ll make decisions after  everyone is interviewed. People should know of decisions by the beginning of October 

37 minutes ago, RedBlossom10 said:

I received an interview invite! Can't wait to meet everyone 😇

Congrats everyone for the interviews! I hope to meet y’all soon! I submitted my SA about a week ago and waiting to hear back. How long is it averaging everyone to hear back on a interview decision approximately after submission of the SA? 

16 hours ago, ThatonePrePA said:

Congrats everyone for the interviews! I hope to meet y’all soon! I submitted my SA about a week ago and waiting to hear back. How long is it averaging everyone to hear back on a interview decision approximately after submission of the SA? 

I submitted my SA on 7/21 and received an invite on 7/27. Others on the forum have stated around 11 days, and I believe I seen someone receive an invite after 1 month. It seems to vary so don't get discouraged!

6 minutes ago, RedBlossom10 said:

Hey everyone! I'll be traveling from out of town for the interview, so I plan on booking a hotel somewhere. Has anyone else planned on booking somewhere? If anyone has any suggestions on where to stay it'll be appreciated! 

i’m coming from florida and i booked at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel which was fairly inexpensive. I was able to get the hotel, flight, and car rental under $400 collectively. 

edit - hotel was $87 for one night. 

Edited by TallPAJay
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, TinaBelcher said:

Hey! Hope this doesn’t come off rude but how did you find or learn of this number? I’m just curious, that’s all. 

not rude at all. it’s a legitimate inquiry. I noticed on the signup,  that there are 40 slots per day for 4 interviews dates. From that information, I infer that they will interview up to 160 applicants.