UTRGV 2022-2023 Cycle

2 hours ago, OperationPA said:

Yes they are still processing candidates.  I interviewed in early December and was waitlisted.  Today I received the news that I was accepted.  Hang in there everyone and don't lose hope.

when did you guys get waitlisted? I havent heard back from my december 4th interview so it’s still up in the air for me i think. 

4 hours ago, maverickprepa said:

when did you guys get waitlisted? I havent heard back from my december 4th interview so it’s still up in the air for me i think. 

Dec 2nd, I interviewed in the morning and was notified shortly after that I was waitlisted.

Dec 23rd, I got an email that I was accepted. 

Stay hopeful and good luck!

Edited by OperationPA

Happy holidays all. Just also want to give an update. I interviewed early December, got waitlisted right after and received an acceptance today. Don’t lose hope. I went months with only updates from 2 programs and the rest were radio silence. You all accomplished amazing things to get here so until the program give the final words, hang in there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, brandonmasters00 said:

i called amanda about an update and it seemed like she had said that they are pulling from the waitlist only now. I was confused by that so I decided to email her and ask for clarification since I havent heard anything since my september interview. 

I just called & was told that the entire class has been selected that's why they are pulling ppl from the waitlist now...