UTRGV 2022-2023 Cycle

3 hours ago, PAvingtheway22 said:

I’m not sure about now. I sent an email a few months ago and was also told “all applicants usually hear back whether they have been accepted, waitlisted, or denied closer to March/April.”

I’ll probably call today and I’ll let y’all know what they respond, at this point I’d appreciate any update. 

• Like 1

just got off the waitlist yesterday.. interviewed early September. Have to chose between two schools, utrgv doesn’t have the best stats, 88% on the pance last year, and declining graduation rate. do you guys have specific reasons you applied besides it’s one of the cheapest pa programs?

13 hours ago, hs1010 said:

just got off the waitlist yesterday.. interviewed early September. Have to chose between two schools, utrgv doesn’t have the best stats, 88% on the pance last year, and declining graduation rate. do you guys have specific reasons you applied besides it’s one of the cheapest pa programs?

when were you waitlisted?

On 4/14/2023 at 7:16 AM, hs1010 said:

Close to home, tbh. 

1 hour ago, PAinthemaking00 said:

Its a preparatory program designed to ready students for their PA school coursework even before the semester begins. UTRGV used to conducted it just a week before the program would start, but it now lasts the entire summer.

I read about that somewhere, but I thought that was until August. Well, that would stink if some didn’t get to attend. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...