UTRGV 2022-2023 Cycle

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2022 at 6:48 PM, KilluathePA said:

Has anyone that submitted on CASPA gotten their CASPA approved on the graduate application?

What do you mean? My UTRGV graduate application just shows the status of my transcripts and GRE scores. I called on Friday to verify that these would transfer over from my CASPA instead of sending duplicates, and they said that when my CASPA Application goes under review, they will transfer over the info to complete the graduate application. Hope that helps a bit. 

On 5/31/2022 at 2:52 PM, PAstudent234 said:

What do you mean? My UTRGV graduate application just shows the status of my transcripts and GRE scores. I called on Friday to verify that these would transfer over from my CASPA instead of sending duplicates, and they said that when my CASPA Application goes under review, they will transfer over the info to complete the graduate application. Hope that helps a bit. 

So, 

My application has already been verified in CASPA since May 11th and should be available to be seen by the graduate college.

However, on my graduate application they've only "received" my transcripts and official GRE. They don't have access to my CASPA application yet for some reason. It says Not Received and I emailed them about it and it says they just aren't able to see it yet.

Edited by KilluathePA

"The application has been located and is still shows it is processing on my end. I am not sure about the procedures at CASPA, but once it is listed as verified, I will have access to it. "

"I spoke with management, and it is still not available on our end. I have let them know to see if there is something we can do."

14 hours ago, KilluathePA said:

"The application has been located and is still shows it is processing on my end. I am not sure about the procedures at CASPA, but once it is listed as verified, I will have access to it. "

"I spoke with management, and it is still not available on our end. I have let them know to see if there is something we can do."

My graduate application portal doesn't say anything about my CASPA Application. Should I call for verification that they received it?

• 2 weeks later...

I am a bit confused as to the process. I applied on 6/21 via CASPA and verified on 6/24. Will they send a supplemental link to fill out a graduate application as I am seeing on this page? Or do you do that beforehand? Also, if I already sent all my transcripts to CASPA, do I still need to do that on the grad app?

On 6/27/2022 at 1:25 PM, Blucas said:

My app is now under review!! 

Check your junk folder bc my update was sent there today 🙂

So will they process and consider you prior to sending them all official transcripts on Gard App? Since they already have through CASPA. I read the FAQs. Says UTRGV only needs the transcripts directly upon acceptance but the Grad App says otherwise. 

On 6/29/2022 at 12:33 AM, ScrantonPA said:

So will they process and consider you prior to sending them all official transcripts on Gard App? Since they already have through CASPA. I read the FAQs. Says UTRGV only needs the transcripts directly upon acceptance but the Grad App says otherwise. 

I emailed them and this is what they said:

"Your official transcripts need to be submitted via your CASPA application.

If you are selected for our program then you will need to submit your official transcripts to the UTRGV Graduate College."

Hope that helps!

19 hours ago, lekai said:

Just saw that UTRGV is now on the CASPer distribution list. The school website didn't update whether or not we should send it. Anyone send their scores in yet?

Thanks for letting us know! I had checked early on back in May but saw that UTRGV wasn't on the list. I just sent my Casper scores to them a few minutes ago. I would suggest sending them in, just in case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...