Take PANCE friday

• Administrator

Things I thought I'd studied too much, based on how my PANCE questions turned out: JNC 7, ATP III, asthma management guidelines

Things I think I should have studied more, based on how my PANCE questions turned out: Pharm. All of it.

In my PANCE, it seems like they made a concerted effort to use obscure terms for common conditions. Watch out for that.

Don't overstudy. You know what you know, and often times I think we try to cram that last bit of information into our heads hoping it will be of some help. Most often it is not.

Don't read into the questions. Answer the question that is being asked.

I didn't study at all the night before the test. I would suggest just taking it easy, getting a good night's rest, and waking up early enough to get a good breakfast and get to the test-taking center on time.

Good luck to you!

• Administrator
Studying all of pharm is a little broad-- any specific section in pharm?

I think the direction is sufficiently vague that ethical or contractual obligations are not breached by my stating it... but I'm certainly not going to give away any particular questions. Best wishes for your exam, which of course may be almost, but not totally, completely unlike mine!

Archived