Termination / Teach-Out question

Hello,

Does anyone have any information on Teach-out plans & Teach-out agreements and what has happened to those programs in the past? My program has a strong chance of this happening, however there is no guarantee in the executive order that states they need to provide this. Hoping my cohort can still become PA's. Thank you for any information or advice. 

Thank you for the replies guys.

I think they would absolutely try to graduate us, if they are required to reimburse us for the the tuition we paid until now. @CAAdmission makes a good argument, but that is dependent on what the repercussions could be.

Do you know the details surrounding the class that wasn't afforded the teach-out? @rev ronin

Just trying to get the best picture on what to expect. 👍

The school that I went to lost accreditation while i was in the program.  They opted not to fight it because they were told that if they lost they would not be able to finish out the current students.  They were permitted to finish out the students who were already started and they were even able to negotiate for students who were not yet started but had been accepted into the program to be enrolled in other local PA programs.  The program continued as usual, although it was annoying to keep getting asked by other students and preceptors about the situation while on rotations.  

• Like 1