Interviews 2012-2013??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interviewing the 15th too! Is everyone interviewing going for the PA/MPH dual degree too?

Looking forward to meeting everyone at Friday night social gathering too. I wonder when we will be getting more info on that.

In the DC area as well so let me know if anyone needs any help finding housing, places to go out, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be interviewing on Oct 20th as well!! I look forward to meeting everyone!

For those of you who interviewed in Sept did they separate those interviewing for the 2 year PA program from those interviewing for the 3 year PA/MPH program at all during the day? Thanks!

Has anyone who interviewed on Sept. 15th heard anything yet? Also, if you don't get accepted within 2 weeks after your interview date (ie you were one of the "highly competative applicants"), will you for sure not hear anything until January? Or might you get an acceptance or rejection before that time?

Thanks!

lgovier1 -I hadn't heard anything either so I ended up calling yesterday and they told me they had already made a few "early" decisions from our interview group and the rest of us will be reviewed again after each interview session. The next interviews are 10/20/12, 11/17/12, and 12/8/12. GW told me they made most of their decisions for PA (not sure about PA/MPH) applicants by Christmas. Hope this helps!

Emailed the program today to check on my status, My application has been under review since July 17 and is still under review. I hope I get an interview! Waiting is not fun! Good luck to all of you who have gotten interviews already! I hope to join you!

Anyone else waiting as long as I have?

I don't think I saw very many bring their significant others... maybe one pair? I would just go alone and really use the time to get all your questions answered because it is all GW current students. You can ask them anything and everything they are super nice and super helpful!

Archived