Hello everyone, I have one quick question regarding the pre-requisites The program requires bio1, bio 2 and cell& molecular biology. In my undergrad college, cell& molec course is considered as bio 2. Can I use same course to meet two pre requisites ? 

I have emailed them and called them but didn't hear back anything yet. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gabmar said:

Did anyone get a confirmation from them after submitting through CASPA? I submitted and got verified a week ago and haven't gotten at least an email confirming they received my application. Thank you!

Hey, I received an acknowledgement of receipt email from them on July 15th and I submitted on July 1st. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 5:37 PM, PAHopeful1991 said:

Sorry, this was a post I meant to put for another school. I received confirmation from York about 3wks after verification on 5/3.

Still waiting on mine!! UGH! Do you have an email I can reach them at? I don't see anything on their site. I'm still waiting for York as well. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, gabmar said:

Has ANYONE heard back from them about interview dates or are we all just hoping they're not sending them out until their deadline in January?

their program is non-rolling so we won't hear until after the deadline. such a long wait... I applied to Daemen as well and same story, non-rolling with january 15th deadline.

43 minutes ago, hasezi1508 said:

their program is non-rolling so we won't hear until after the deadline. such a long wait... I applied to Daemen as well and same story, non-rolling with january 15th deadline.

Oof, well at least that's somewhat reassuring. I just feel like that's so late to start interviewing lol 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...