2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 8/12/2021 at 5:36 PM, PAoneDay7 said:

To those who interviewed, was there a group interview? On the schedule they sent me I have 2 individual interviews and then it says admission session with current students. 

For me, I had 2 individual interviews, 1 group interview and 1 Q&A session with current students. My schedule showed all of the above, it may be possible they aren't doing group ones anymore, but you can always email to ask. 

Hi! I just received an interview invite today (verified: 06/14). In the email it states that I should let them know if I had accepted a spot anywhere else so that they could give my spot away but I only accepted the seat earlier in the year to secure me the opportunity in actually going to PA school. Would the admissions personnel know on their end if I already accepted a spot or can I withhold this information and still interview? Thanks!

4 minutes ago, earielusting said:

Hi! I just received an interview invite today (verified: 06/14). In the email it states that I should let them know if I had accepted a spot anywhere else so that they could give my spot away but I only accepted the seat earlier in the year to secure me the opportunity in actually going to PA school. Would the admissions personnel know on their end if I already accepted a spot or can I withhold this information and still interview? Thanks!

That's a tough one. Kind of unfair to you that you can't explore more options but could also turn out bad if they find out you lied. I guess worse case scenario if they find out, you don't get accepted there and you fall back on your school you accepted first. I've heard (but no idea if it's true) that schools can see you were accepted elsewhere on caspa. 

21 minutes ago, browens3pa said:

That's a tough one. Kind of unfair to you that you can't explore more options but could also turn out bad if they find out you lied. I guess worse case scenario if they find out, you don't get accepted there and you fall back on your school you accepted first. I've heard (but no idea if it's true) that schools can see you were accepted elsewhere on caspa. 

Welp RIP to me then 😭. Thanks for your insight!

Guest parkershort131

Congrats to those who have been accepted! I will be starting PA school at Hardin-Simmons next Wednesday (August 25th), so I wanted to put myself out there in case anyone has questions!