2021-2022 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, TJtheprePA said:

I'm confused, I was being serious. Good luck to you too!

Good luck to both of you….I have watched this conversation and feel you both are with good intentions.  I have no problem with a general statement of 1 on 1 interview or MMI style but when you start listing the specifics, i believe it does give the advantage to those students about to go thru the process (so I can see where tx808 is coming from). I think the people it really hurts are those that have gone thru the interview already and put on wait status…those that come after might appear stronger because of the info they were given prior to going into the interview.  Just my 2 cents

• Upvote 1

On 9/30/2021 at 12:59 PM, PaPlez said:

Good luck to both of you….I have watched this conversation and feel you both are with good intentions.  I have no problem with a general statement of 1 on 1 interview or MMI style but when you start listing the specifics, i believe it does give the advantage to those students about to go thru the process (so I can see where tx808 is coming from). I think the people it really hurts are those that have gone thru the interview already and put on wait status…those that come after might appear stronger because of the info they were given prior to going into the interview.  Just my 2 cents

Thanks, good luck to you too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received an email regarding an interview for a spot on the waitlist. I haven't interviewed here so that's a little different. Have never seen a school do that so wondering if that means their waitlist is getting too small so they're getting a few more on there. Anyway, sounds like they're still doing something and I would assume if you are already on the waitlist you might be getting closer to getting a spot.

26 minutes ago, browens3pa said:

Just received an email regarding an interview for a spot on the waitlist. I haven't interviewed here so that's a little different. Have never seen a school do that so wondering if that means their waitlist is getting too small so they're getting a few more on there. Anyway, sounds like they're still doing something and I would assume if you are already on the waitlist you might be getting closer to getting a spot.

I declined their waitlist from an interview last summer…maybe a lot of others did as well???