2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 10/19/2021 at 7:52 PM, rrnnpp said:

I had my interview on 10/18 and think it went really well, how long until I should expect a response? 

I was informed 2 week but it varies for everyone so u can hear back quicker too. I know a few that heard back in 10 days to be exact lol

21 hours ago, zsb11 said:

Not at all! Worth a shot, what do u have to lose? If doubtful call and ask for an opinion! Good luck 

I actually decided to apply and hope for the best! I submitted Tuesday 10/19 and got verification that Temple recieved my application today. Hoping to hear from them soon!

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I hope everyone's application process has been going smoothly. I received my acceptance 10/08 and am looking to connect with some accepted students from Temple. I have not 100% committed yet but already exploring the possibilities and realities of looking for places to live in the area and just meet with potential classmates. I know some schools have groups to connect with other students but wasn't sure if Temple had one yet!

Good luck everyone with their applications! 

Edited by DaniellePattii

On 10/25/2021 at 7:34 PM, DaniellePattii said:

Hi everyone! I hope everyone's application process has been going smoothly. I received my acceptance 10/08 and am looking to connect with some accepted students from Temple. I have not 100% committed yet but already exploring the possibilities and realities of looking for places to live in the area and just meet with potential classmates. I know some schools have groups to connect with other students but wasn't sure if Temple had one yet!

Good luck everyone with their applications! 

Hey! I just got my acceptance on 11/5! I didn’t see a Facebook page for accepted students for the entering class so I made one! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3116979468580511/?ref=share

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 2:21 PM, Leo82 said:

Does anyone recall what the staff had said about the program being on probation?

The program director (I interviewed with her) told me it truly has nothing to do with the program curriculum or clinicals, its more administrative/paperwork. She actually explained exactly what the board was looking for, it had something to do with the program curriculum outline lacking specific wording which is being corrected. Seems like nothing. You can also find the info on AAPAs website for each program.

• Like 1