2021-2022 Application Cycle

19 hours ago, prepaapplicant said:

Have you heard anything from them?

After submitting on 10/19 I recieved an email from them on 10/26 saying they have done an initial review of my application and were impressed with my accomplishments and the admissions committee asked them to reach out with a question regarding my application. They asked if I had taken or was planning on taking Medical Terminology (which I haven't yet but I plan on taking in January). I replied to them and we went back and forth with a few emails but I haven't heard anything since. I am thinking I should maybe email them and let them know I will be registering for the course for January.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, tdi99 said:

After submitting on 10/19 I recieved an email from them on 10/26 saying they have done an initial review of my application and were impressed with my accomplishments and the admissions committee asked them to reach out with a question regarding my application. They asked if I had taken or was planning on taking Medical Terminology (which I haven't yet but I plan on taking in January). I replied to them and we went back and forth with a few emails but I haven't heard anything since. I am thinking I should maybe email them and let them know I will be registering for the course for January.

Thank you so much for this level of detail. I applied late as well but haven't heard back yet. Best of luck!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...