2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 8:35 AM, hopefulPA164 said:

Thank you! I was verified June 25th

Congratulations!! I am also interviewing on 9/22, verified on June 26th, you beat me one day haha 🙂

some stats:

degree: b.s. biochemistry (2021)

pce: emt (1100), ma in pcp (1200)

hce: ~200 hours as an intern and later on a program director 

gpa: 3.6 (s) and 3.72 (c)

random things: first-Gen, mex-Filipino. from northern CA, athlete during undergrad, involved in catholic community 

hope this helps!! :))

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 7:42 PM, HopFutPa said:

Had my interview today and it was the best interview ever. So relax, merely a conversation to get to know you better. Got a really good vibe from the program and definitely became one of my top choices after this. Feeling positive ! Good luck everyone 🙂

Hi! I received an interview invite today. Are they no longer doing MMI style interviews for temple with zoom?

On 10/15/2021 at 4:12 PM, tdi99 said:

Hi all! 

I have not applied to Temple but getting further into the application process I am thinking I want to. Their deadline isn't until 1/15 so I may just apply and hope they would still consider me! Do you guys think it would be a waste to apply now? 

Not at all! Worth a shot, what do u have to lose? If doubtful call and ask for an opinion! Good luck